Agile Executive Forum: An Exclusive Agile Opportunity for the World’s Top Executives
Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Conference Center, Orlando, Florida, USA
This year’s Agile Executive Forum theme: Achieving Enterprise Agility
Enterprise Agility is a measure of the ability of the entire organization to respond rapidly to change.
- It focuses the efforts of an organization around quickly creating and delivering sustainable business value.
- It fosters an environment in which the whole organization’s efforts are prioritized according to what provides the highest business value.
- It looks beyond individual teams to focus on all parts of the organization – technology and business – that comprise the entire value stream.
- It embraces change and collaboration between and among all enterprise layers to continuously deliver value, iteratively and incrementally.
Having products and services sooner rather than later translates into faster time to market, greater competitive advantage, and greater profitability. Overall, Enterprise Agility allows organizations to rapidly adjust to change and exploit urgent opportunities and translate them into business value.
At the 2014 Agile Executive Forum, join a select group of “C” level executives and top Agile performers for an intensive one-day opportunity to access the latest in strategic thinking in Agile practices and principles.
For Executives, by Executives
Hosted by Agile Alliance in cooperation with the Agile Leadership Network, the 2014 Agile Executive Forum is an invitation-only event for “C” level executives managing software portfolios upward of $20 million.
You’ll spend a day with colleagues and the industry’s top Agile performers and have the unique opportunity to exchange insights and ideas with peers from across a broad spectrum of industries.
Presenters and discussion leaders are all senior executives who have successfully led major transformation efforts with Agile principles and practices.
The Forum is structured as a combination of:
- keynotes from top performers
- short presentations spotlighting innovative success stories and transformation challenges
- breakout discussions with exploration and problem resolution
- networking and community-building events
Reserve Your Place Now
The Agile Executive Forum conference fee includes non-transferable admission to the AGILE2014 Conference valued at $2,199.
The Agile Executive Forum is limited to 75 participants only.
For More Information:
If you have questions regarding the 2014 Agile Executive Forum, or about qualifying to attend, please contact us at email@example.com.